CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bon Appétit!

I always wondered about the kids who picked their noses and ate it.  Why?  What would make you even try that for the first time?  Do your parents do that?  Do you know how friggen nasty that is?

Uggghh...It makes me want to puke just thinking about it!  I remember those kids who couldn't stop picking and eating.  It was like their job.  I couldn't sit next to those kids at lunch and I really didn't want to sit next to them at all.  They had major cooties.

I hope to God I do not have a pick-your-nose-and-eat-it kid in the works.  I saw the wheels spinning the other day.

Little Man had woken up from his nap on the wrong side of the bed.  Not uncommon.  He woke up hysterical for a reason that was never made clear to me.  I was on the floor with Baby in my lap while Little Man sat beside me having a conniption fit. 

He was rubbing at his face full of tears and unbeknownst to him, a masive booger transferred from his nose to the back of his hand.  I was just about to wipe it off when he rubbed his face again.  It went directly into his mouth!

He stopped crying.

He licked his lips.

I think he chewed it a little.

His thinking face was on.

OH MY GOD!  Is this how it happens?  Is this the beginning of the grossest habit in the whole world? 

I didn't say a word when it happened.  I just kept my mouth shut and stared in horror. 

The good news is, I haven't seen any funny booger business since the incident.  I think we may be okay. 

I swear, if I am the mom of a kid who eats his boogers.....

...I will probably think it's cute.

I hope I'm not though.

No comments: