CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trapped

Oh boy, do I have my hands full with Baby! He gets into anything and everything and the kid is fearless. He would climb to the top of the house if someone would let him.

I am pretty sure D and/or I save his life on a daily basis.

True story:  My girlfriend was telling me about how she got home from dinner a few nights ago and her little dog was missing. She looked all over the house for him and even drove around the neighborhood. It had been down pouring for hours with lots of thunder and lightning. To make a long story short, the dog was okay. He ended up being stuck in a small cabinet that he hid inside of during the storm. Here is the funny part...

We turn around to see this:



It was as if he were demonstrating what the dog did.  This is a tiny toy grill that he somehow managed to get his not-so-tiny self into.  And this picture is not doing it justice because he actually got his feet and legs in there too.  But by that point I was in panic mode and not interested in taking pictures.

I literally couldn't get him out and was on the verge of tears.  I am pretty sure my girlfriend was doing everything she could to not burst out laughing. 

I finally laid the whole grill on its back and pulled him out that way.  It wasn't easy.

So, needless to say, there is never a dull moment with this one.  He keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

Mama said...

Oh My God I just laughed my ass off at this story.. especially when you said you were almost in tears because that is me.. always one heart attack away from calling the fire department!!!

The Gypsy Mom said...

This is my middle child!!!! He gets into EVERYTHING!!!! Unfortunately little sister is following in his footsteps.....